July 22nd, 2018
COMMIT is for you if:
- You have been around for a while
- You are already baptized, connected, and serving
- You want to formally make FCC your church home
Think of COMMIT as a session on becoming a core person at FCC.
- You'll learn what a commitment to FCC looks like
- You'll learn what we expect from our core people
COMMIT is always the 4th Sunday of each month following 2nd service.
Theme Park Road Trip (Middle School)
July 22nd - July 24th, 2018
Who: Middle School Students (entering 6th -8th grade)
Where: Great Wolf Lodge & Kings Island Parks, Cincinnati, OH
Cost: $199 (includes food, lodging, theme park admission, and transportation)
Unless you have already used it in 2018, every student is eligible for our Send-A-Kid-To-Camp discount. Simply contact Pastor Matt for the discount code and receive 50% ($100) off your registration. You can either hold your spot with a $50 non-refundable deposit, or pay in full.
If you need additional financial help, contact Pastor Matt; additional scholarships may be arranged.
What: Nothing says summer fun like roller coasters, water slides, and the open road!
After church on Sunday, we'll hop in the vans and road trip over to Cincinnati, OH for an unforgettable theme park trifecta! We'll stay at Great Wolf Lodge, and spend 2 full days at Kings Island - one for roller coasters, and one for water slides! This trip is all about fun and building relationship together.
August 5th, 2018
EXPLORE is for you if:
- You are new or curious
- You want to know more about how things work around here
- You want to know where to start
Think of EXPLORE as an orientation session.
- You'll get to meet some of our staff
- You'll get to learn where things are
- You'll get to hear why we do what we do
EXPLORE is always the 1st Sunday of each month following 2nd service.
August 12th, 2018
CONNECT is for you if:
- You want to get to know people
- You want to know where to serve
- You want to learn about different kinds of groups at FCC
Think of CONNECT if you want a place to belong.
- You'll learn why we connect
- You'll learn how you can connect
- You'll learn where you can serve alongside others